“One person can change the world, it’s just hard as hell to make it a better place.
- One person becomes a serial killer and locks on doors can go from “unheard of” to “can’t live without it”.
- One person can go nuts against Christianity and almost single-handedly take organized prayer out of schools.
- One person can fight for racial equality and 60 years later we still don’t have it.
- One person can struggle against religiosity and do as much as was in their power to bring love to others, and we still haven’t learned from her example.
- One person can talk about, and example love above all and over 2000 years later we still don’t get it.”